The Number One Tap Syllabus in Australia – taking the world by storm!
- Annual teacher workshops with Glenn and the examiners.
- Specific teaching tutorials via video.
- Individual studio workshops with selected examiners.
The GWT syllabus is ability based, rather than age based.
Introduce students to level 1 and work through until you find the level that is comfortable but still challenging for your students.
It’s essential that “pick-ups” and “trebles” are under total control from level 4 onwards.
- Once you receive your GWT syllabus, watch the downloadable video and skim through the menus to ascertain an overview of the syllabus.
- Begin with level 1 handbook and correspond it to the downloadable video, working through the syllabus level by level.
- Attend the next Teacher Workshop in your area.
Go to the shopping basket and select which kit or tap dance product you would like.
Alternatively, give us a call or send an email for further information.
Your downloadable files will be sent to you as soon as payment is received.
Exams are encouraged but not compulsory. We work closely with you to make your exam day a success.
We recommend exams once a year – an excellent opportunity to assess student progress with the syllabus.
To enter the scholarship, students must have done their exam.